Translate

Friday, February 8, 2019

still trying to follow through

Here in KC, we've been in the midst of some ice storms. Many trees lost limbs due to the weight of the ice. :/ The roads are slick, so some of us have been working from home when possible. It looks beautiful outside, everything blanketed in white and glittering in the sunlight, but with the windchill dropping below 0°F. I'm eager for spring weather to be here. But the weather here is so unpredictable. I read a joke about it before...Someone asks: "Will it be hot or cold today?" Kansas City responds: "Yes." Haha. ;)

A quick update from me: I'm still pretty encouraged with my intention of "follow-through" for this year. I've been able to check things off my list that have been on my mind for a long time...and it's such a good feeling. I hope that your year is off to a great start as well. Even if January didn't work out like you wanted or hoped, you still have 11 months of 2019 for God to come through and blow you away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment